IFSC Company Registration
In 10 days.
From Anywhere.At a Single Click
- DSC & DIN
- Company Name Reservation
- MoA & AoA
- Central Govt. License
- NGO Identification No
- ROC Fees as per NCT of Delhi.
IFSC stands for “INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SERVICES CENTRES”. An IFSC caters to customers outside the jurisdiction of the domestic economy. Such centres deal with flows of finance, financial products and services across borders. Some examples of Global Financial Centres are London, New York and Singapore. However, Shanghai and Dubai, are emerging IFSCs around the world and are aspiring to play a global role in the years to come. An expert panel headed by former World Bank economist Percy Mistry submitted a report on making Mumbai an international financial centre in 2007.
However, the global financial crisis that unfolded in 2008 made countries including India cautious about rapidly opening up their financial sectors.
Benefits Of IFSC Code
- Internet banking operations
- Error-free transactions
- Instant money transfer
- Transfer of money through NEFT and RTGS
- Paperless money transaction
- Quick validation and reconciliation
- Members have limited liability.
What are the services an IFSC can provide?
- Fund-raising services for individuals, corporations and governments
- Asset management and global portfolio diversification undertaken by pension funds, insurance companies and mutual funds
- Wealth Management
- Global tax management and cross-border tax liability optimization.
- Risk management operations such as insurance and reinsurance
- Merger and acquisition activities among trans-national corporations
- Global and regional corporate treasury management operations
- Fund Raising for individuals, corporations and governments (sovereign and sub-sovereign)
- Asset Management and Global Portfolio Diversification Personal Wealth Management (PWM) for high-net worth individuals (HNWIs).
- Global Tax Management and Cross- border Tax Liability Optimisation
- Global/Regional Corporate Treasury Management Operations which involves fund raising, liquidity investment and management, asset-liability and duration matching, and risk-management through insurance and traded derivative products for currency, interest-rate, credit and political risk exposure
- Global/Regional Risk Management Operations and Insurance/Re-insurance which involves highly developed exchange traded and tailored derivatives (futures, options, swaps, swaptions, caps and collars) as well as world class derivatives exchanges that trade a variety of global contracts.
- Global/Regional Exchange Trading of Financial Securities, Commodities and Derivatives Contracts in Financial Instruments/ Indices and in Commodities
- Financial Engineering and Architecture for Large Complex Projects
- Global/Regional Mergers and Acquisitions Activity
- Financing for Global/Regional Public- Private Partnerships
- Easy identification of the bank and its branch
Each and every bank and branch is identified with the help of the IFSC code. The identification is used to complete an online fund transfer.
- Accomplishes modernization of bank operations
Banks can meet the emerging needs of individuals and corporate clients with IFSC based online transactions.
- Saves the environment
By using IFSC code-based online transactions, you can perform paperless transactions. You will resort to environment-friendly measures by eliminating the use of the paper.
- Quick transfer of money
The money can be transferred quickly by using online channels and you will want to provide the IFSC code of the beneficiary in the online form.
- Facilitates NEFT and RTGS
The money will be transferred across bank branches through NEFT or RTGS as per your requirements and IFSC code should be mentioned in this process.